This week's models are ANDREW and DEB.
Untutored life drawing session, every Thursday eve between Leicester Square and Covent Garden. 7pm to 9pm. Nearest tubes are Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Charing Cross. Easels and boards provided, A1 & A3 paper, sketchbooks, charcoal, pencils etc. on sale.
£16 per session or pre-book 6 sessions for £80
Drop-in on the night, or register your interest by RSVPing, we've got loads of space.
What's to love about Covent Garden Life Drawing?
* Two models each session
* Variety of poses - 2 mins, 20 mins and 45 min poses
* Gorgeous, roomy, well-equipped venue
* Easels or comfy chairs and boards
* A1 & A3 paper, sketchbooks, charcoal, pencils, erasers, sharpeneres on sale
* Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and cool crowd of mixed ability artists
* Perfect if you're new to drawing or haven't done it in a while
* Hang out over tea and biscuits at the interval and at the pub afterwards
* Super-convenient central London location
Quaker Meeting House, 8 Hop Gardens, off St Martin's Lane, WC2N 4EA