ROLLING AT 7:30 AM - Please arrive 15 minutes before for last minute prep.
This is NOT a beginners ride!
Make sure to bring plenty of hydration and energy food, and bring $$$.
Ride Length - 37 miles
Ride Terrain: Moderate Elevation Gain
Ride Elevation Change: 3700 ft. of elevation gain!
Don't worry, this is still a NO DROP !!! so you won't be left behind. When hills climb at your own pace as we will regroup at the 5-8 miles mark on flat 20-25 miles mark. There will be several other quick regroups as needed along the way.
Ride length will take 4-5 hours to complete including regroups and rest stops.
Minimal Riding Requirements:
• Highly visible clothing and bicycling protective glasses.
• Bicycle helmets are MANDATORY!
• Bike in good and safe working condition.
• Each rider should carry an extra tube, patch kit, tire levers, bike tool and a pump and/or CO2kit
• Must have the ability to maintain speed, control and balance, brake efficiently, and safely handle your bike.