addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Craft Beer Crew Message Board › closed events

closed events

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi All,

Just wondering why events get closed to new RSVPs days before the event. It's kind of frustrating. I think a lot of people (like me) aren't sure of their plans until a day or two beforehand and then it's too late to sign up.

Thanks,
Paul

Stephanie
StephanieKS
Bradenton, FL
Post #: 5
Hi Paul,

Thanks for joining the list for Pups and Pints tomorrow night! I look forward to meeting you!

In response to your query, I realize that it's hard to plan ahead, and the RSVP list changes from day to day, so when other people cancel, other people should be able to take their spots. However, the event organizers plan meetups in advance so that we can be assured of having a reservation. We are very lucky to have secured a reservation at the Cambridge Brewing Company, as the the patio is normally first come, first serve (which means that a large group like ours would probably not get to sit outside), and I would like to maintain that great relationship by giving them an accurate headcount (and in this case, dogcount, since they are being so very accommodating!)

Thanks for understanding!

Stephanie
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. I can see your point. By the way, it was great meeting you yesterday at the BBC. I thought you did a real good job at organizing too.

Paul