2 days ago · 3:00 PM
Murano Millefiori technique dates back to the sixteenth century and consists in an extremely complex process. The Creator and Designer at Studio Chiemi is ready to guide you through that process and introduce you to the joy of creating your own glass jewelry.
In the class, you will:
1. Learn about history of Millefiori glass.
2. Learn about different types of glass and compatibility.
3. Learn the process of making Millefiori glass pendant.
4. Design and make your own Millefiori glass pendant -- No previous experience in working with glass necessary.
5. Receive one-on-one instruction while designing and laying out the Millefiori glass pieces.
6. Be provided with all materials and tools. You will be provided with cut glass squares to lay the Milleriori pieces on. No need to cut glass sheets during class.
7. Firing and finishing of your glass piece is handled professionally by Chiemi. Your finished glass piece will be sent to you by mail within 10 days from the class date. You handle only the fun part which is to design your own Millefiori glass pendant!
8. Go home with a beautiful glass pendant made by Chiemi while waiting to receive your own creation.
Price is $60- Book here to attend:https://www.keenobby.com/activity/make-millefiori-glass-pendants/-No Sales at the door.