Vision Board Workshop – Create the Life you Desire in 2015
One of my key goals and dreams is to help women in Ottawa “Lose Clutter and Gain Clarity™”. Once we know where we are heading, it is much easier to reach our destination. This workshop will help to define our dreams and declare our “word of the year” that will summarize your vision and purpose for 2015. Why a word? Words contain energy, power and meaning. My word for 2015 is “Purpose”, last year is was “Create” and the year before it was “Content” – our words will change according to the intention, the inspiration we have to live the year to come to its fullest meaning in our current time and space. Live your year with authenticity!
During our time together we will work on solidifying goals for 2015. Once we have defined our word, determined our vision, we will work on creating our individual stories, by developing personalized boards that will provide us with not just clarity but an artistic, creative and fun way to express our:
• and our intention for the year ahead.
Have fun letting go and explore your creative side, explore your passions, and discover what you want to “name & claim”.
• Who do you want to become?
• Where do you want to live?
• What do you want to attain?
• What do you want to eat in 2015?
Know what you want, where you are going, focus your attention, your intention on your goals. That clarity and focus will lead your success.
What the heck is a Vision Board anyway?
A vision board, or creativity collage is a combination of pictures, phrases, words or items that represent you, your hopes, your desires, your goals. Who do you want to be, what do you want to do, and what it the ultimate outcome you would like to achieve in 2015 – or even over the next 5 years – it is your board, you decide. Your board will become a tool to inspire you to lose your mental clutter, get clear, and get focused on both short-term and long-term goals. Creating a board, having a visual representation helps paint a clear impression of how you see yourself and your life in the next year to five years.
Create the Life You Desire - Vision Board Workshop includes:
• Everything you need to create your board (glue, scissors, magazines, canvas, inspiration), you are also welcome to bring any personal photos or meaningful items to use on your board as well. This will be your creation – there is no right or wrong – if it inspires you – “bring it on”.
• A small workbook to help you write down who you want to “Be”, what you want to “Do” and what you want to “Have” . Trouble shoot your word, create images and thoughts, and perhaps even write a poem that inspires you.
• A light catered lunch will be included in your day so you can focus on your goals and not your tummy.
• You will leave this workshop with your own personalized custom vision board created from your heart, with your intention set, with clarity and passion that will be used as a road map to where were you want to go in 2015.
Ummm… Sure that sounds OK but how do I know if your Workshop is for me?
Well, let’s see…are you:
• looking to make 2015, more powerful, more productive than the previous year?
• ready to make some positive changes in your life, get out of your own way, and find clarity? Psst. – I am big on clarity.
• ready to examine yourself and determine your big “Why”?
• determined to recognize who you want be, what you want to do and what you want to have in your life. You are awesome BTW!
• ready to stop procrastinating, determine your goals, and move throughout the year with intention?
• ready to embrace the concept of “Mindset”, “Law of Attraction”, “naming it & claiming it”, “Living a Purpose Driven Life” etc… ?
Well my friend, they yes, this workshop would indeed be for you!
So what is going to happen on Feb 7th, 2015?
Oh such a good question!
We will begin at 10:00am SHARP – sorry peeps, it is the organizer in me.
Then…. We will spend the first 15 minutes getting to know each other
@ 10:15: We will work on defining our word of the year and what the purpose is.
@ 10:45: we will share our words with the group
@ 10:50: we will move on to discussing the
@ 10:30: Introduction to Vision Boards, Intention and Mindset
@ 10:00: we will discuss how on how to create your Vision Board
@ 12:00: we will break for lunch for 20 minutes
@ 12:20 back to the boards
@ 1:45 the “Big Reveal”, a chance to share your “Big Why’s” with the group, your words, and any thoughts on the day together.
*While there is a schedule for they day, there will be plenty of flexibility to go with the creative flow - so at times we may just let things role. The schedule is merely a guideline (much like red traffic lights in China).
Oh yes, a few last things, reminders, nattering’s etc…
Wear something comfortable, that you can relax in, that you can get glue on without crying, and that makes you feel good.
Refreshments, and light lunch will be provided. Unless you are on a special diet, there should be something for you.
I have created a small workbook for the day and it will be available for you to journal, make notes and write your thoughts. Some of you may have your own journal and prefer to bring - yup... perfectly fine – this is your time and your day.
Okay one last thing I promise…
While I will have plenty of materials for you to use on your boards, you are welcome to bring your own personal photos, stickers, charms, fabric, anything that would be meaningful to add to your creation.