Did you know that you can be the most compassionate, conscious person in the world and still get tripped up in your relationship experience?
If you've had challenges finding and keeping love alive then you may not have the tools for a lifetime of love.
Then you want to take advantage of the Relationship Navigation Intensive!
Kimi Avary, Relationship Navigation Specialist will guide you through important discussions to support you in learning to successfully navigate your relationships. This course is for you whether you're single or already in a relationship.
The Relationship Navigation Intensive ~ Topics
1) Instinct and Spirit: Being at Choice – I define instinct as our hard-wired, default mode and Spirit as about being at Choice. Learn to discern between the two and stop getting tripped up in creating love.
1) Masculine and Feminine Energy: Their Impact – Get clarity about the masculine and feminine instincts driving us. Arrive in the partnership we truly desire by understanding what is happening between men and women.
3) Commitment: How It Really Works for Men and Women – Men and women commit differently. Be able to read the signs your partner or prospective partner is giving you.
4) Two Kinds of Attraction – Instinctual attraction never makes great relationships. Learn here how to attract the right kind of partner and stop struggling needlessly.
5) The Sex Deal – Men and women relate to sex differently and often are on different pages. This can affect our relationships in devastating ways. Eliminate the pain and learn the underlying health and relationship benefits of sex. Explore how to make great deals around sex, even if you have different timing and desires.
6) Feeling Safe – Much of our behavior comes from whether or not we feel safe. Safety for men and women is entirely different. See each other’s behaviors clearly and compassionately and create a powerful foundation of trust.
7) The 25% Rule– Expecting your partner to complete you is a common problem. It puts too much pressure on the relationship. Create balance that works.
8) Energy Mastery: The Law of Attraction – Thoughts create your focus, and your focus create the feelings you experience in your relationship. You can learn to distinguish which feelings are beneficial and which are not.
9) Criticism to Appreciation – Criticism is the number one killer in relationships. Understanding your partner’s perspective will help you move toward expressing appreciation consistently.
10) The Platinum Rule – The 5 A’s: Attention, Appreciation, Acceptance, Allowing and Affection – These are the foundations of great relationships. Mastering these by exploring what you and your partner need and then consciously delivering them is the Platinum Rule for Relationship Success.
11) Expressing What You Need: Make Effective Deals – Learn to make deals that not only work but that inspire a win/win experience. Compromise can often lead to overall relationship dissatisfaction.
12) Fighting Fair – Have a strategy for “fighting fair.” Learn to turn down the heat, work through disagreements and return to the foundation of love.
13) Radical Love – Dynamic skills for navigating deep, lasting, enlivening, and co-creative love.
You must register to get access to the program. https://ConsciousCouplesNetwork.com/rel-nav-intensive