Have you felt called to organize or facilitate a connection group in your area? Or perhaps you already facilitate one and are looking to exchange ideas and best practices with others.
This weekend is an opportunity to be introduced to facilitation and take your skills to the next level. Over these two days you can…
- Experience an active Community Centreplace
- Learn practical models for forming inclusive and meaningful communities
- Explore a marketing/networking starter kit
- Participate in a community experience activity
- Share ideas and learn from others
Lunch, snacks and refreshments will be provided.
The cost to attend is a nominal $50 to help cover expenses. More details will be added as the planning continues. Space is limited so be sure to register today.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at[masked] or email to [masked].
See you there!