What we're about
Your FICO score is used as a means to qualify or deny you credit, lending, and even job opportunities. If you’re interested in maintaining good credit, join us and learn all about your credit score, and what to do to protect it.
• Why is good credit important?
• How to get a free credit report once per year
• How to improve, build, rebuild, or repair your credit score
• 5 factors of your FICO Score
• Using credit responsibly and the cost of making a minimum payment
For questions about this event please contact Tanya Wermund at (916) 666-666-1743 or email Tanya.Wermund@HomeStreet.com
RSVP for reserved seats here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/credit-restoration-workshop-for-future-homebuyers-tickets-46387058942