This is a social group looking to get out and enjoy life. Our purpose is to make new friends, have adventures and do fun things together in the area. Going to dinner, HH, dancing, movies, coffee, live music, wine tastings, day trips, the list is endless.
1. Please read the entire meet up event narrative prior to asking questions. Too often the answer to the question can be found in the narrative.
2. When an event is posted => ONLY YES RSVP'S NEEDED -- (I.E. DON'T RSVP "NO" UNLESS YOU ARE CHANGING A PREVIOUS RSVP OF "YES' - THANKS)
3. If a member is inactive within a 12 month period, they will be removed from the meet up group.
4. If you are unfamiliar with how to accomplish something on meetup, then please use the HELP function to get details on how to it.
5. If a member has 3 No Shows within a 6 month period, he or she will be removed from the group. A No Show is when a member signs up for an event, usually one that requires a reservation or has a limited number of openings, and does not show up. If the member changes his or her RSVP, or makes a comment indicating he or she will not be attending, then the No Show will not count against the member.