2 N. 1st St. , 5th Floor, San Jose, CA
Startup Matchup and Networking Reception hosted by Lifograph & Founders Floor
Thursday, January 14, 2016
from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
RSVP on Meetup
Theme of the Month: New Year Resolutions
The event starts with a Networking Reception with food, beer and wine.
80+ attendees expected (founders, investors, executives, software developers, designers, marketers, product managers, corporates, lawyers, accountants, writers, crowdfunding experts, accelerators, etc.)
STARTUP MATCHUP FORMAT:
During the event:
1. Each of you gives a 45-second pitch about your company in front of the audience (founders, investors, service providers).
You will talk about:
- your name, title and company
- what your company does
- what you are looking for (ex: team, intros, leads, beta users, etc).
- what can you offer to the attendees (ex: skills, advice, referrals, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU COULD ASK THE COMMUNITY:
- I am looking for a cofounder with noSQL database skills. Do you know anyone?
- We just released our app and need more beta signups. Could you try it out and give us feedback?
- We just launched our product. Could you sign up for our freemium version and let us know what you think?
- We are getting ready for an investor pitch. Can you give us your opinion on it?
- I am thinking about leaving my job and build a startup. Could anyone help me build my MVP (minimum viable product)?
- We are looking for more PR for our startup. Can you recommend a PR firm?
- Our team is ready to raise our seed round. Do you know any investor in the cloud computing space?
- We are building a crowdfunding campaign. Do you know a marketing consultant with prior experience in the field?
And so on…
2. After all attendees have publicly introduced themselves we break out into a general networking session where you can follow up with each other and exchange resources and contact information.
More pictures from previous events on Lifograph community.
6:00pm - 6:45pm – Networking Reception with food, beer and wine
6:45pm - 7:00pm – introductions, sponsors and demo tables mentions
7:00pm - 8:30pm – Startup Matchup program
8:30pm - 9:00pm – general networking
We look forward to help each other succeed.
Network online with other attendees: