This new Irish pub in South Croydon serves up a delicious Sunday roast and is on the site of the old Baskerville pub so come join us for a lovely Sunday lunch and a few drinks after.
13-15 Selsdon Road, South Croydon CR2 6PW
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are arriving by public transport, please use the TFL journey planner (https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/) to review your travel time and plan your journey to the restaurant.
If you are arriving by car, please use the awesome power of Google Maps (https://maps.google.co.uk/) to plot the best route - unless you have your own GPS.
- If you will be arriving after 12:45pm, please send Ben or Katherine a heads-up message. Sometimes restaurants request that unoccupied places are put up for grabs for walk-in customers so your place can't be guarantied if you're unexpectedly late.
- The organiser fee of £2 will be collected on the night, so please bring some coinage.
- If you cannot come, please change your RSVP in advance. This ensures members aren't disappointed in missing out. Regular "No-Shows" - those who RSVP yes but don't turn up - will be removed from the group to enhance the experience for others.
- This is a social networking event and is not the place to pitch your business, dish out fliers or sign people up to services. Please contact the organisers if you would like to collaborate on something you feel is relevant to the group.