What we're about
WELCOME HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP CULTIVATORS!
Everyone desires to have great relationships, but not everyone is willing to do the work! Since January 2017 we've been meeting to explore, learn, share insights and acquire the skills necessary for cultivating healthy, fulfilling and deeply meaningful relationships in all areas of life: Intimate partner, family, friendships, and workplace.
Key to this is having a balanced and healthy relationship with yourself, first. There are no short cuts! Once healthy self-love is established, relationship fulfillment with others flows easily and naturally.
The format is informal discussion. I usually bring some reading/discussion materials, ideas or topics and share some coaching tools and techniques for anyone open to being coached.
Amazing breakthroughs in unproductive relationship patters or habits are possible, if you're willing to do the work!
You’re a good fit for this group if you:
1. Consider yourself a self-aware or conscious individual committed to personal growth. If this doesn't sound like you, this group may not be right for you.
2. Have experienced frustration with the quality of your current or past relationships;
3. Are seriously motivated to learn new communication and relationship skills;
4. Are willing to take personal responsibility for your part in changing the quality of your relationships;
5. Will attend regularly and actively participate in the discussion.
You’re not a good fit for this group if you:
1. Just want to meet people. Sure, you’ll meet people as a result of attending our meetings, but there are plenty of other Meetup groups for this specific purpose.
2. Are just looking for a social event. We may have these occasionally, but that’s not the key activity of this group.
3. Don’t want to speak or fully participate in our discussions.
4. Don’t believe you have a role or responsibility in creating the healthy, fulfilling relationships you want or blame other people for what's wrong with the relationship.
5. Become a member, but never attend. Really, what's the point?
Reach out to me if you have any questions about whether you're a fit for this group.
I can't wait to meet you at an upcoming event!
For more about my coaching, visit www.insightfulpaths.com