5506 Madison Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Train on your own bike with personal coaching from USA Cycling Certified coaches
The best way to
- stay fit during the winter
- learn more about your bike in a totally safe environment
- get tips for better safer road riding
- learn to shift gears properly and more effectively
- make friends to ride outside with
Other courses are offered throughout the city at bike shops and spin studios ranging in price from $400 to $500 for the entire winter session.
This class offers you 2 options
#1 you can do 6 week sessions
- the first session 6 weeks starting the Monday After Thanksgiving for only $100
- the 2nd session starts January 9th for only $100
- these are heart rate based training sessions and you will gain measurable fitness improvements no matter what your athletic level!
you can join the Cure Chasers ride team/club for $125 and get both sessions for free plus discounts and a bunch of other benefits (like 12 weeks of free cycling instruction and training for the winter)
We are doing free sessions for all until after Thanksgiving so if you want to try it out, come on by!
Be Sure to Bring:
- trainer and rubber matt to mount/ride your bike on
- your bike
- a water bottle filled with your favorite sports beverage
- a towel (you will be sweating)
- a heart rate monitor of any kind if you have one.
Circle City Bike has any equipment that you don't at great discounts for our group!
If you have any questions at all feel free to call me at[masked]
Proceeds go to benefit/offset expenses for Cure Chasers Cycling LLC a 501c3 organization