addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

C'ville Childfree by Choice Message Board › Meetup Saturday!

Meetup Saturday!

Talina H.
user 232730523
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Happy Thursday everyone!

Our first meetup is scheduled for this Saturday at 12pm.  I would like to remind everyone to RSVP on the group page.  I will be closing RSVPs tonight at 9pm.

If you have RSVPed to say you will be attending but find yourself unable to come (I know the weather is supposed to be a little strange), PLEASE change your response on the group page so I know how many people to expect.

Thanks!