addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

C'ville Childfree by Choice Message Board › Spring meetup

Spring meetup

Talina H.
user 232730523
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Hi guys!  Thanks to those who came out this afternoon, it was very loud inside but I think we had a good time.  My next mission will be to find a venue that is much more conducive to conversation. 

I would like to schedule another Meetup in the near future, maybe 2-3 weeks out?  I have had a few options suggested to me and I wanted to get your input: (1) bowling, where after a game we switch teams to mix up the group; (2) visit Carter Mountain for the views and cider; (3) Fridays after five concert series on the Charlottesville downtown mall, which starts this Friday, April 13. http://www.sprintpavi...­

For the future, we might want to think about Muse paintbar.  They offer private parties, which would require attendees to help pay for the reservation fee.  I can get a quote from Muse if we think we might be interested.

Thanks again guys, and I'm looking forward to our next meeting!

Talina Hammonds