addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

C'ville Childfree by Choice Message Board › "Get Hitched" at Alamo Drafthouse

"Get Hitched" at Alamo Drafthouse

Talina H.
user 232730523
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Post #: 5
So I often will check the Alamo Drafthouse website for special screenings, and coming up in June there will be a four-week showing of four classic Alfred Hitchcock movies: Rear Window (6/5), The Birds (6/12), Dial M for Murder (6/19), and North by Northwest (6/27).

I am a huge classic movie fan, so I thought if some of you were interested you might want to join me. Keep an eye on the published meetups, I'll be scheduling each one separately.