addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

C'ville Childfree by Choice Message Board › Future meetups

Future meetups

Talina H.
user 232730523
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Hi guys!

I am in the process of organizing a new meet & greet since we have grown quite a bit since our first meeting back in May.

There are two ideas for meetups that I wanted to gauge interest for:

1) "guys night out" - details to come, but Justin will be the main organizer for this meeting. And, of course, we like to be inclusive - all genders (including non-binary) will be welcome.

2) Some of you may be aware that I sew apparel, and I had heard from some other people that they own a sewing machine but don't know how to use it.  I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in getting together with me and our sewing machines for a little tutorial evening with snacks, etc.

Send me a message if you have thoughts on either of the two events listed above, and keep an eye out for our future fall meet & greet!

- Talina
Courtney
ImmerSonnig
Troy, VA
Post #: 5
I love the idea of a sewing hangout! I have quite a few projects cut out and ready sew, but I just couldn't get past one step like a zipper....