addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

C'ville Childfree by Choice Message Board › C'ville Childfree group future

C'ville Childfree group future

Talina H.
user 232730523
Group Organizer
Charlottesville, VA
Hi guys,

So I've been struggling with this for a while, and I have decided to take a step back as organizer for this group.  I am about to start school back full-time and I don't have the mental real estate to continue to devote 100% of my attention to C'ville Childfree by Choice anymore.

I do not want to close the meetup group entirely, because I think childfree-by-choice is an important issue.  So, I wanted to reach out - are any of you interested in taking over organizer duties?  If so, please send me a message.

Thank you all!

Talina Hammonds