Hello! I am an experienced Spanish teacher and I love helping people get their Spanish to the next level! I hope to meet you soon at one of the meetups.
This group is for students of Spanish with different levels of SpanishLanguage knowledge. Everybody benefits from everyone.
WHAT IS ALL ABOUT?
We meet and we talk about different subjects during our meetups in order to use as much and vary vocabulary as possible. I take note of the mistakes that each of you do during the meetups and of the new vocabulary we use each meetup. The last 10 minutes of the meetup I do a summing up of the things that each of you should strengthen and point your improvements. I adapt each meetup to you so none is similar to another one. The same day of our meetup (late in the evening) all of you that came to the meetup receives a mail from me with links to subjects we discussed in our meetup in Spanish for you to read and get new vocabulary, I detail the mistakes you had and you should improve, I write a list of the new vocabulary we used in our meetup, I give you a list of colloquial word and phrases in Spanish (around 15 of them) which you'll learn only living in Spain but not in the books, and I suggest some homework to do at home in order to improve whatever you need (grammar, listening, speaking...) to improve. Homework are not mandatory to do but you certainly benefit doing it.
• We meet and talk about different subjects (more vocabulary).
• I take note of mistakes and new vocabulary used.
• I do sum up the last 10 minutes of the meetup.
• I solve questions regarding grammar.
• Same day of meetup you receive a mail which:
• Links to subjects we discussed in meetup in Spanish
• List of new vocabulary
• Your mistakes
• List of colloquial words and phrases (around 15, sometimes even more)
• I suggest homework to do at home
WHERE DO WE MEET?
DALSTON AND LONDON MEETUPS
We have a new timetable. Starting the 23rd of November. Are you ready for Spanish?
Please feel free to contact me if you'd like to have meetups in other areas of Hackney and around. If we have enough people we can create other meetups in London Fields, Hoxton, Finsbury Park, Highbury and Islington... Just feel free to propose it!!
*Costa Cafe and other cafes were we have our meetups are our chosen places to have our meetups but they are not involve whatsoever with our meetups, so please if you cannot find us, sms or call me to 07598987293 but don't ask a staff member of the cafe as they might not be able to help you.
If you are an owner of a cafe and you'd like to propose us your cafe to hold our meetups, please feel free to contact me.
HOW MUCH IS IT? HOW MANY PEOPLE?
Meetups are £10.00 per person and spaces are limited to7-8 of us in order to keep a small group in each meetup.
At least 3 attendees are required to make possible the meetup.
Payment is either by cash (previous sms confirming attendance), paypal (option of "giving money to a friend" in order to avoid fees. For doing so you'll have to pay from the Paypal page) or bank transfer.
DO YOU GET A REFUND?
You get a full refund when the meetup is cancelled.
DO YOU DO SPANISH COURSES TOO?
Yes we do:
1. We currently launched our 10 weeks course for Level A1., A.2 and B.1 of Spanish of the Cervantes Institute: We will prepare you for the exam at the Cervantes Institute.
2. We also have INTENSE SPANISH COURSES.
3. We do courses for the offices. If interested contact me for quotation due it price varies according to how many students, length of the course and location of the offices.
4. And we offer ONE-to -ONE classes and courses too. Contact me if interested.