What we're about
DANCE IS LIBERATION!
DANCEmandala, based on Yoga principles, is a free flow conscious dance practice designed to release the dancer that lives within each of us, no matter who we are. It’s simple and joyful which not only keeps you fit and healthy but has the capacity to catalyse deep healing and creative expression. The more you dance, the more deeper you dive within - what you find is your treasure. So come and join me on this beautiful journey where you allow your body to move unrestricted to the sound of some carefully selected great music and see what dance is for you.
Ecstatic : means releasing the ecstacy, the joy, the stored stories, the inner child out through dance.
Meditation : is not just about sitting crossed legs with eyes closed trying to control thoughts but to empty those thoughts onto the dance floor through the feet & reaching stillpoint.
In simple terms, this group is for all those :
- who love to dance
- who want to dance
- who say they never danced before
- who think they cannot dance
- who are self conscious
- who think they are too old to dance
- who don't enjoy nightclubs, pubs, crowds anymore but still enjoy music and dancing
- who'd like to dance with a clear head and go home refreshed.
- who had enough of gyms & machines
- who dance regularly & want to experience something new in their dance
- who just want to dance.... for no reason.
Benefits : - improves flexibility & balance
- reduces stress & diminishes depression
- boosts memory & increases energy
- detoxes the body & helps your heart
- weight loss : physical, mental & emotional
- make new friends
DANCEmandala is for everyone - men & women aged 18 to 99. This is an alcohol, drug, WiFi & shoe free zone, a safe supportive space with low lights where you can come and express, release, cleanse, liberate, meditate and enjoy yourself through your authentic movement with very little guidance.
For more information : http://www.dancemandala.com
See you there...