addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Area Drone User Group Message Board Activities / Events / Projects › suggestions for location for fly-in

suggestions for location for fly-in

Timothy R.
user 2271588
San Francisco, CA
Hi,

I am excited to fly with all of you in a little over a week.  We're working on finalizing the location and I would love to get suggestions from you as to where we should hold this event.  Paul had a good idea I am following up on for the Montgomery County Model Airpark but in case that doesn't work out does anyone else have any other ideas of where we might try?  I'd like to do Maryland this time if possible to make it easier for our more northern members since we were down in Virginia last time.  Thanks for being part of this and I will see you soon.

Best,

Timothy