addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Atheists Meetup Message Board › The "Other"(?) Meetup??

The "Other"(?) Meetup??

Richard A.
racoach
Washington, DC
Post #: 81
There was more conversation tonight about having a second meetup which is structured. I like the idea of having a series of 10-15 minute presentations with discussion between them. Someone suggested meeting at the Goethe Center (or something with Goethe in it). If anyone is familiar with it, let me know and we'll check it out. Ralph, I know you go there on occasion. Can you tell me what you'd think about our meeting there, if it is possible, etc.

If any more of you want to beef up the possibility of having a second meetup, go to the "Polls" menu option and vote on the matter. - Richard