addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Atheists Meetup Message Board › Secular Family Network Winter Solstice Lunch

Secular Family Network Winter Solstice Lunch

Julie P.
user 10616359
Mc Lean, VA
Post #: 3
Hi All,

I wanted to invite everyone to the Secular Family Network Winter Solstice Lunch & Learn in Wash.DC. It's very casual and of course, the kids are welcome!

When: Saturday December 19, 2009 12-1:30pm

Location is at:
Center for Inquiry/DC
621 Pennsylvania Ave SE
(Eastern Market Metro)
Washington, DC 20003
202-546-2331 Ext. 111

I'll be organizing this so PLEASE COME! I'll be providing lunch and hoping that we can all discuss/share ideas for holiday celebrations, secular style.. The location is one block away from the Eastern Market, so you can go shopping before/afterwards.

If you can, please don't forget to bring two or more non-perishable food items for the S.H..A.R.E Food Drive and receive one free pass to a CFI-DC event for you or a friend.
Donations will support the Capital Area Food Bank.

RSVP appreciated by Dec. 12, 2009 for lunch planning.

http://www.meetup.com...­

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Julie