To secure your spot. Purchase a ticket from the Eventbrite link ( https://www.eventbrite.com/e/club-hopping-tickets-26926862972 ).
Let us check out the night life of Dupont Circle and hold it down with specials just for our group. We will have drink specials and free entrance, at the clubs we are calling. Cover is usually $ 20 at these clubs.
Drink Specials :
- Free One hour Open Bar
-Corona $ 6
- Fireball Shot $ 7
- Lemon Drop Shot $ 7
Registration : Rosebar
Participating Clubs :
Event is 21+
Dress Code :
Dress to impress. But no t-shirts, baseball hats, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station are :
1. Farragut North (take the L Street Exit)
2. Farragut West (take the 18th Street Exit)
3. Dupont Circle (take the 'Dupont South' Exit)
Street parking might be difficult. However, if you plan to drive, there is a PMI Parking Garage (1725 Desales St. NW, Washington DC 20036), $ 20 for 12 hours. It is a 24 hour and 7 days garage.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.