addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Droids - DC Android Developers, Designers, Enthusiast Message Board › KidSafe is seeking mobile app developers

KidSafe is seeking mobile app developers

Steve W.
swoda
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
KidSafe is seeking developers skilled in mobile application development for the following mobile phone operating systems...

• Android
  • Blackberry
  • Symbian
  • iPhone
  • Windows Mobile
  • WebOS
  • JAVA ME
  • BREW

KidSafe is building out its team so that it can develop additional features for its mobile applications, and to assist in the maintenance of these applications on an ongoing basis. We will consider both employment and contractor relationships.

KidSafe is an online and mobile service that provides parents with peace of mind by helping them protect their kids from child predators, sexting, and cyberbullying.

KidSafe’s unique Parental Intelligence System helps parents educate, engage and protect their kids by specifically identifying, for parents, the things they care about most – the child’s digital connections, risky activities and developing threats to their child's safety and well-being.
Please visit http://www.kidsafe.me­ to learn more about the company, its important product, and its team.

If you are interested, please contact Steve Woda at SWODA @ KIDSAFE dot ME for more information.