addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Grassroots Message Board › Let's Pick a Date for our first Meet Up

Let's Pick a Date for our first Meet Up

Tom D.
user 10698806
Washington, DC
Greetings All,

Hope this email finds you well. Thank you all for joining the group. I think we have a great group of folks currently signed up.

I know we are getting into summer vacations, etc., but wanted to see if we could at least schedule our first organizational meetup.

At this meetup we can review all of the awesome topic ideas group members have shared when they joined and pick some topics to cover in the short and long term.

And, keep in mind, that any member can schedule a meetup at any time. So, if you want to schedule a DC Grassroots Happy Hour meetup, feel free. Or, a DC Grassroots Breakfast Meetup, go right ahead.

Shoot me some ideas for a date and whether you want to gather in the morning for breakfast or evening after work and we will get something on the calendar.

Please pass this email along to others you think are interested.

Let's get this group rolling.

Cheers!

Tom Donnelly

ps. Don't forget about the Twitter handle @dc_grassroots, and we might as well establish our own hashtag.....#dc_grassroots