Please join Phil Corso with Wells Fargo Advisors and other invited speakers to hear a presentation on 2016 Outlook.
Navigating Risk in a Year of Change
Uneven growth across regions means investors will need to be selective in choosing investments, particularly international assets. Now that we appear to be entering the latter stages of the current economic cycle, we believe volatility will pick up in most financial markets. To navigate the economic and political changes we anticipate through year-end 2016, we suggest that investors manage certain risks in their portfolios. We believe the following changes will significantly influence the global economy and investment assets in 2016.
• Shift in Monetary Policy
• We expect the Federal Reserve (Fed) to increase interest rates.
• Change in Political Landscape
• Presidential elections in late-2016 will bring a change in leader- ship for the U.S.
• Changing Consumer Behavior
• Low oil and gasoline prices are contributing to a shift in consumer spending patterns.
• Growing Uncertainty
• Volatility is likely to increase across financial markets.
• Global Economic Transition
• Global trade is evolving with impacts to developed and emerging-market economies.
Refreshments and Hors D’oeuvres will be served. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To reserve your spot, please RSVP today to your financial advisor. We look forward to seeing you!
Metro & Parking Info :
Closest Metro Stations are Farragut North (take L St. exit), Dupont Circle (take 'Dupont South' exit) and Farragut West (take 18th St. exit).
Street parking might be difficult. However, if you plan to drive there is a parking garage at 1900 L St. NW (Park America Inc.) for $ 5 after 5 pm.