addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DCJS Message Board › Other DC user group looking for JQuery speaker

Other DC user group looking for JQuery speaker

Daniel F.
user 8018060
Vienna, VA
Post #: 1
Hey all,
I am one of the managers of the NOVA ColdFusion users group, and I am looking for someone to give a talk about JQuery...I know that is a broad statement, but we can tailor it down from there. We are a small group, so if you are someone that is well versed in JQuery, but don't feel comfortable speaking in front of a big group but want to get better at speaking, we are the place. If you love talking about all things JQuery, we are the place.
If you are interested, we meet the 3rd thursday of every month in the Tysons area. If you have any other ideas for talks in the JS/JQuery/JS framework area, let me know.
Contact me at fmdano@hotmail.com

thanks
Dan