addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro 20's & 30's New In Town & New Friends Meetup Message Board › Avenue Q

Avenue Q

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Hey Everyone,
Avenue Q is this Friday and its going to be a great show. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting at the Capital City Brewing Company at 6:00pm prior to the show. The Capital City Brewing Company has a great selection of moderately priced food and drinks. I am going to make a reservation so please let me know by Tuesday if you will be joining for dinner. I will had out tickets at dinner, but if you can't make it please meet in front of the Warner Theatre at the 13th st entrance at 7:45pm.

Please Note:
When I set the ticket price I forgot to add the service fees, so please bring $10 in cash per ticket you purchased

If you have difficulty finding me feel free to call my cell at 763-458-2306. See you Friday!

Capital City Brewing Company
1100 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Tel: (202)628-2222

Avenue Q

-Monique-