addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro 20's & 30's New In Town & New Friends Meetup Message Board › Reggae

Reggae

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 29
Anyone like reggae? I am looking for anyone that is interested in going to a reggae concert with me. The band is called Soldiers of Jah Army (SOJA) originially from Arlington. I am completely obsessed with them (cute white guys with dreads) and they are playing at my favorite music venue--State Theatre. They will be playing on Sat. April 18th at 9:30pm. We have to act fast because tickets also sell out for their shows.

Let me know if you're interested or want more information. They are awesome entertainers. Come out if you're curious and want to learn something new!!!!

Contact me!!

Stephanie