addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro Studio A & N Lighting Photography Group Message Board › Change in concentration

Change in concentration

A former member
Dear Meetup Member,

Please be advised that the focus of this Meetup has been narrowed to the area of portraiture. Hopefully, you will still want to remain a member since the meetup always centered around portraiture anyway. Note that some events will be free and some will have fees attached. All will be worth your while if you are serious about becoming a better people popper.

To get things off to a good start, I'll have an announcement coming out right behind this email of a special discount to attend a Clay Blackmore seminar. If you don't know Clay, he is arguable the foremost wedding photographer in the DC area. Certainly, he is the #1 portrait educator and I've learned quite a lot from him myself, even though my own style and concentration is significantly different.

Open to your suggestions Yep, I'm open to your suggestions for portrait-based meetups. So please suggest some.

Finally, we must meet! Not much of a meetup if we don't meet up, is it? So let's concentrate on ideas for having a general meetup to spark interest and get the juices flowing. I can arrange meeting and shooting space in Rockville. What is going to excite your interest? Talk to me.

Sincerely,
Jim Guzel
Aphrodite Photography