addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Technology Network (DC / VA / MD) Message Board › Technology Jobs in Greater Washington, DC - Metro Area - Full-Time Permanent

Technology Jobs in Greater Washington, DC - Metro Area - Full-Time Permanent Positions

A former member
Post #: 33
For any folks looking at New Job Opportunities at this time using New Technologies:

I am a Technical Recruiter here in the Washington, DC Area. I work with a number of Software Product Company's with regards to their Internal Hiring. For the most part these company's are Commercial Based company's in the range of 80 to 500 Employee's.

Below you will find a Link which will take you to a Few of the Job Opportunities and if you see something you like, please feel free to contact me to discuss further. These are Full-Time Permanent / Salary'd positions and are looking to Interview & Hire Immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Job Openings: Click Here

If Interested please contact me at: dkinzel@hirestrategy.com­ OR kinzeldm@gmail.com .

Please send updated copies of your resume & the best way I may contact you!

- Derek Kinzel

About.Me: ITrecruiterDC
LinkedIn: ITrecruiterDC
Twitter: ITrecruiterDC
About HireStrategy & What We Can Do: Informational Video