addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The DC/NoVa Gamer's Guild Message Board › One or two players needed for game at Union Station 7/18/2012

One or two players needed for game at Union Station 7/18/2012

A former member
Post #: 207
Hi! I am playtesting a module I am running at GenCon. I plan to expand the module into a campaign, but have characters made up for GenCon currently. I think we will have 4 players for the game but could use up to 2 more. The game was listed as 1st ed in GenCon's brochure so I am running 1st/2nd ed but will likely switch the characters to Pathfinder after the playtesting. The campaign is set in Faerun's Mulhorrand for my convenience and to let people easily find reference materials.