addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC RAW! Message Board › DC RAW Meetup Group - New Organizer!

DC RAW Meetup Group - New Organizer!

Carla D.
user 14345400
Washington, DC
Greetings, Rawkstars!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Carla Douglin, the new organizer of the DC RAW Meetup group. So excited to continue the long tradition of fun, informative and RAW get-togethers!

I have done some minor editing to our homepage. Here's the new description for our group:

"VIVA LA RAW!

Welcome to DC RAW! This is a Meetup for raw food lovers and enthusiasts to connect, hang out, learn, experiment and enjoy each other! We will be focused on raw vegan food, as well as support for raw food lovers and exploration of all things raw in the DMV! All diets welcome, as are assistant organizers!

Feel free to suggest or volunteer to organize an event that you think would benefit the group! Thanks for joining!"

I've already been brainstorming with a few members on some upcoming meetups. Exciting stuff coming up! Stay tuned for the announcement of our December meetup - a screening of the movie, "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead" @ Khepra's Juice Bar! For those of you who haven't seen this RAWsome documentary, you will love it! In addition, the fantastic restaurant, "Elizabeth's Gone Raw", has invited the DC RAW group to dine there in January!

Lots of great stuff happening, and I invite your event, page, and meetup suggestions as we move forward! Feel free to contact me at any time.

Viva la RAW! -CD-