addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC RAW! Message Board › Support your local raw business!

Support your local raw business!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi there!

This is not truly a discussion topic/question. However, I'd like to still ask for your support. I found out that there is a grant opportunity just today. In order for the panel to review Joy Bliss Raw's application, I need 250 votes. I have until 6/30 to get these votes.

If you would like to support Joy Bliss Raw reach its goal of selling its delicious raw desserts and snacks in the DC are in 2012, you can vote on this site below.

https://www.missionsm...­

Simply sign in (with FB) and type "Joy Bliss Raw" as the name of the business. And, that's essentially it! It takes maybe 10 seconds.

Please feel free to share with your other friends who would support small raw food business in the DC area. As an aside, JBR goodies are already at Hawthorne Homemade Juice Bar and Market on Macomb St in DC!

Thanks in advance for your help!

To your health!

Thu