addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › Keeping the Group

Keeping the Group

j,sportz
user 11689703
Reisterstown, MD
Post #: 7
I would try to step up- If we can get some Asst & Event Organizers,.,.,
James
A former member
Post #: 2
I would be willing to help organize a few events. I'm not sure if I can fully dedicate to this on a regular basis but can certainly help out.

James

A former member
Post #: 2
I would be willing to help organize a few events. I'm not sure if I can fully dedicate to this on a regular basis but can certainly help out.

James

Hi Ameeta
I would so glad to see you Asst organizer for this wonderful group. I will try to find more organizers who can help us and make this group one of fun meetup group in DC.
Thanks
TJ