addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Social Singles Message Board › Please Complete Your DC Smart Singles Profile ASAP!

Please Complete Your DC Smart Singles Profile ASAP!

A former member
Hey folks,

I am almost done with removing all the members who did not post their pictures. Now I am turning to incomplete profiles. Please complete your DC Smart Singles profile ASAP.

If you are removed, you are welcomed to reapply for membership!

Thank you to all of you who have cooperated in this transition! In the end, our group will be more active and you will have more opportunities to meet Smart Singles.

Jose.
DC Smart Singles
DanaM
user 2316439
Sausalito, CA
Post #: 2
As I wrote in a greeting to you, it's not clear how to get to our own individual profile. Do you know of a shortcut?

(I did mine already by clicking on my photo after I wrote the greeting to you.)

Dana
A former member
Post #: 679
As I wrote in a greeting to you, it's not clear how to get to our own individual profile. Do you know of a shortcut?

(I did mine already by clicking on my photo after I wrote the greeting to you.)

Dana

All,

Please refer to my 11/30/09 email. In particular, paragraph 2. Clicking on your photo, takes you to your profile.

http://www.meetup.com...­