Support the Washington Spirit as they take on Orlando Pride at Audi Field! The game starts at 7:30pm. It's probably best to arrive by 7:00pm so you have time to enter the stadium.
Tickets are more expensive than in Boyds, and prices have gone up since the public sale began. Here are a few options:
- If we can get 4 people for seats in the supporter section (136 or 137, behind a goal), then tickets will be $38 each
- If we can get 4 people for seats in the middle of section 135 or 119 (to the side of the goals but still on the ends of the stadium), tickets will be $43 each.
- If we can get 4 people for seats in the corners, tickets will be $50 each.
If more people are in a section, prices will go down a bit because 1 of the ticketing fees is a per transaction, rather than a per ticket, charge. Please comment below on what ticket price would work for you.
Important Notes from the Spirit (leftover from last year but may apply again this year):
The Ticket Office at Audi Field will open at 12 noon ET on Saturday. If you are experiencing any ticketing issues please arrive early and go to the Ticket Office.
1) DIGITAL TICKETS ONLY: Audi field is a 100% digital ticketing venue, meaning there is no way to print a ticket from home. If you haven’t already, the best option is to download the D.C. United App. If you do not have a smartphone, you will need to get your ticket(s) at Will Call on the day of the game. Here is a complete guide to ticketing at Audi Field: https://www.dcunited.com/content/mobile-ticketing
2) CLEAR BAG POLICY: Audi Field also has a strict policy surrounding what bags can / can’t be brought into the stadium. Here are the only 3 options you will have:
- ONE clear, plastic bag no larger than 12” by 6” by 12”
- ONE clear, gallon freezer bag (Ziploc or similar brand)
- ONE clutch bag or small purse no larger than 6.5” by 4.5” (fits in the palm of a hand)
Full details here: https://www.dcunited.com/clearbag
3) PARKING: If you do not plan to travel via feet, bike, metro, cab, or ride-hail, Spot Hero is where you can plan ahead to park affordably and relatively close to the stadium. Almost all the affordably priced options are right across from Nationals Park.