addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Write to Publish Group Message Board › New way for authors to distribute and share content and work

New way for authors to distribute and share content and work

A former member
Post #: 1
To all,

My name is Sergei Dubograev and I live in Alexandria, VA and currently work for a new service called AtContent. Before anything if you have any questions please call me at 240 476 2255 at anytime. Depending on the way you publish and distribute your work this might be of some interest for you. With AtContent you have unlimited prospects to sell your books online, completely protect your books with new patented copyright protection, and make more meaningful connections to all of your fans. With the rise of social network and tablet PCs we believe strongly AtContent could change your distribution efforts.

We are currently in the Beta Testing and if this is something of interest to you we are offering this service free. We will show you how it works, the results it brings and as one of the first authors you enjoy featured results. We want you to help us build the website and network while enjoying the benefits it brings. The website and everything will be completed in the coming weeks and we have a current distribution network community of over 500 distributors.

If you would like to learn more please watch the 3 minute video on the link below and if this is something of interest to you I am available for a phone call at any time to discuss how it works further if you have any questions. We understand the difficulty of publishing and distributing work and this new patented service will revolutionize the way people share and buy content. We would love for your work to be part of the first of a quickly growing network.

Please click the link below if interested to watch the video and sign up to be one of our first authors
http://specialoffers....­

Sincerely,
Sergei Dubograev
(240) 476-2255
AtContent