addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/MD/VA Adventures Message Board › Adventure Trade: Trade/Sale/Purchase

Adventure Trade: Trade/Sale/Purchase

Adv-Girl T.
ADV-GIRL
Group Organizer
Vienna, VA
Used Adventure Equipment -- For Sale/Trade/Purchase

Examples: (Bikes, Kayaks, Skis, Snowboards, Climbing gear, etc)

-- Whether your looking to purchase, upgrade or get ride of unused gear you can post it here.

Just remember to please removed your post after you've purchased or sold your item.

Happy Shopping!!!

*** Posted to the Message Board for Everyone to use
** No Vendors or Retail promoting -- this is for our adventure members for used gear.
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm looking for a quality used road bike for racing and tris. Doesn't have to be a tri-specific bike, but I may convert with a new seat post. I'm 5'7", so probably something 51-54 cm.

Thanks!

Courtney
A former member
Post #: 1
So I have a number of items that I would love to sell so I can free up some space for new gear!
1. A Necky Chatham 17 ft ocean touring Kayak in good to fair condition. $700 OBO retail $1600
2. A Gary Fisher HIFI plus 19 in. In good condition and alot of fun to ride. $650 OBO retail $1500
Also with the boat or bike will include additional required gear for additional cost (negotiable prices)
I can provide photos if interested
Thanks
Rob
Beth
user 4840792
Leesburg, VA
I have a pair of women's Montrail hiking boots, size 10. They're used but the tread is still good and have a lot of wear left in them. $30 OBO.
A former member
I have a recumbent bike, like new. I probably only rode it a couple of times. Less than 50 miles on it.
New $1200.00. Asking $600.00 or best offer.

Angela
A former member
Post #: 31
Liquid Logic - White Water Kayak (PINK)
Lil Joe (120-190lbs)
Comes w/Skirt
$450

A friend of mine has this so send me an email if your interested.
A former member
Post #: 67
For Sale:
Brand New BIG AGNES FLY CREEK UL(Ultra Light) 1

Great one person ultralight backpacking tent with poles and with great space inside for sleeping one person, cloths, accessories and put backpack inside the tent all at once Comes with rain fly.

Tent price is $300 in stores. You get Brand New Big agnes fly creek ul 1 tent + Brand New Big agnes fly creek ul 1 FOOTPRINT (Store value of footprint is $50) together for $250!!

About Big agnes fly creek ul 1 tent
Max. Weight 2 lb. 3 oz.
Min. Weight 1 lb. 14 oz.

Other Specifications:
Floor Area 22 sq. ft.
Vestibule Area 5.5 sq. ft.
Floor Coating Polyurethane
Rainfly Coating Polyurethane
Doors 1
Canopy Fabric Nylon and polyester mesh
Floor Fabric Nylon ripstop
Rainfly Fabric Nylon ripstop
Peak Height 38 in.
Freestanding Yes
Pole Frame Clips
Packed Size 5.5 x 16 in.
Pole Material DAC TH72M aluminum
# Fly/Vestibule Poles 0
# Main Poles 1 hub
Seasons 3
Sleeps 1

Mesh screening throughout the tent creates unbeatable ventilation and stargazing
DAC poles are superlight and strong with Press-Fit connectors and lightweight connecting hubs
Fly and floor are made with ultralight silicone nylon ripstop with a waterproof polyurethane coating
Tent body is made with ultralight nylon and polyester mesh
Single hub/pole design makes setup easy
Plastic clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy setup
Single door and vestibule
Mesh pocket included
Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
Superlight aluminum stakes included
Gear loft loops included.

About Big agnes fly creek ul 1 FOOTPRINT:

Features/Benefits:
Protects your tent floor from rocks and roots
Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, tent fly, poles, and stakes
Includes nylon stuff sack
Attaches to tent
Weighs 4 oz.
Attachable to Tent: Yes

Jen C
user 3871090
Washington, DC
Post #: 5
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has a bicycle to sell?

Looking for: Road bike or triathlon bike (for triathlons and racing) AND a fixed gear (for city cruising)
Size: 43-49 cm
Height: 5'0''
A former member
Post #: 2
Looking for a continuous rocker wake board with bindings - 5'6, 145. Binding type negotiable
Marie
user 11289943
Rockville, MD
Post #: 5
For sale - Eureka Tetragon 7 tent, 3-person, $100

Hi! My friend is selling his tent. I haven't seen it personally, but can at least vouch that he takes really great care of other gear. Posted here: http://washingtondc.c...­