Are you looking to start or advance your career in cybersecurity?
Join us tonight, Monday, June 26th in Arlington, VA as an opportunity to meet and engage with peers and potential mentors in cybersecurity.
This event, free to all registrants and serving complimentary refreshments, is open to all current or aspiring cybersecurity professionals and is sponsored by cybersecurity training provider, CyberVista (https://www.cybervista.net/about-us).
· 6:15pm: Arrival at Arlington Tower in Rosslyn – The event will take place on the first lobby-level NEMA conference center. Upon entering the lobby, turn left in the glass doors. Please sign in and help yourself to pizza, snacks, and beverages and get to know other DC Cyber Careers members.
· 6:30pm: Welcome and Introduction to the DC Cyber Careers Meetup: Joe O’Neill, Meetup Organizer
· 6:40pm: Cybersecurity Career Mapping & Skill Set Trends
Simone Petrella, Chief Cyberstrategy Officer, CyberVista
· 7:00pm: Q&A and general discussion on Career Mapping
· 7:15pm: Break
· 7:25pm: The Anatomy of the CISSP from (ISC)²: Sam Meisenberg, Head of CISSP Training, CyberVista
· 7:45pm: Q&A and general discussion on the CISSP
· 8:00pm: The Growth of Bitcoin Cryptocurrency: Matt Salmon, Product Lead, CyberVista
· 8:20pm: Q&A and general discussion on Cryptocurrency
· 8:30pm: Meeting close
If you have any questions or suggestions please feel welcome to DM me or email [masked] or we will also provide a means of submitting suggestions anonymously at the event.
We look forward to seeing you tonight!