To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hayride-and-bonfire-tickets-116349142417). RSVPing only on the Meetup page, doesn't allow you to attend the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Enjoy a tractor driven hayride under the stars over the rolling hills of their 300 acre farm. We will then gather around a crackling bonfire where we can enjoy roasting hotdogs, marshmallows and making s’mores (all will be provided and included in the ticket)! We can sing songs, play games, tell stories or just socialize and enjoy the stars and the open night air.
We will meet at the big red building, where the farm's market is found. The Hayride will take around 40 minutes.
BYOB (Bring Your Own Beverage)
This is meant to be a group outing and it will be insanely awesome!
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us
- For group specials and ladies night; email ([masked]) OR text[masked]
- Event is 21+
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be our members
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%. That is why ticket price is on the higher end.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- All patrons must bring and wear face masks/face coverings. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to attend and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund and Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name and the ticket number of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.