Needs a location
Please note: DC Gay & Lesbian Professionals is helping get the word out about this event as a community courtesy, but is not running the show. An RSVP here on Meetup is not enough to get signed up. The link below is the place to pre-register and to obtain the location address. Please don't just show up without pre-registering online. This event is free.
Pre-register at https://business.caglcc.org/events
It is time to network, meet other Capital Area LGBTQ and allied business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals, association members and make connections.
This event is the Chamber’s most popular and longest running event. We have had over 90 people attend recent NT events. Normal attendance is between 60 and 80 people.
1. Make new connections, meet new people and build relationships.
2. Identify potential new clients & customers, and those who can refer you to them.
3. Discover great ideas for changes, expansions even new directions for your business.
4. Find potential joint ventures, partnerships and strategic alliances.
5. Make great new friends who have the entrepreneurial spirit you love.
CAGLCC, the Capital Area's LGBT Chamber of Commerce is the nonprofit, nonpartisan, mostly-volunteer network of nearly 3,000 lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) and ally professionals who own or are employed by businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies in Washington, DC, Virginia, and Maryland. CAGLCC is an affiliate of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce. More information is at http://www.caglcc.org (http://www.caglcc.org/)