ABOUT THE EVENT
Let us meet up for a language exchange. We will give out name tags. You write your name and what language you speak and what language you would like to exchange.
All languages are welcome! However we don't guarantee the availability of a partner in that particular language, you would like to exchange. This is the largest language exchange event in the area. MISS IT NOT!
Rules to abide :
1. Event is free and 21+ (bring ID).
2. Be respectful to your counterparts and give them a chance to exchange with others as well.
3. We all are native speakers of one or two languages and be willing to help others and try to accommodate as much as possible.
4. If you don't speak the other person's required language, LEAVE THEM ALONE.
5. Rude or aggressive members are removed from the group at an organizers discretion.
6. This is a face-to-face language exchange event. DO NOT try to arrange an online meeting, by using the comment box or direct message.
7. Most of our members complained about people writing in the comment box. Since it sends notification to all attendees. If you have any questions, send a message to the organizers. Don't write in the comment box.
8. We have ZERO TOLERANCE for solicitation. We don't allow anyone to run their own agenda at the Event. If you are interested to promote/sponsor/collaborate; contact us via ([masked]).
9. When you get there, we will greet you and take you to your respective group.
10. Don't be shy of your local languages. We have diplomates assigned to different countries, who would love to practice your languages.
METRO & PAKING INFO
Closest Metro Station are :
1. Dupont Circle (take 'Dupont South' Exit)
2. Farragut North (take the L Street Exit)
3. Farragut West (take the 17th Street Exit)
Street parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly recommend you to take a ride sharing/taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.