addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro Area Poker Message Board › Game Friday - Stepping it Up

Game Friday - Stepping it Up

Vaughn G.
user 12586959
College Park, MD
Ladies and Gents - Our last Friday night game was hands-down the most fun we've ever had at our meetup, and this Friday we're looking to take it up another notch from there.

If you're up for a late night of poker, perhaps a few drinks, and a great group of people, RSVP now.

Looking forward to seeing you Friday -

user 12088731
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
I can definitely play this Friday. Best day for me. Let me know when and where. Metro runs super late, will be fun to have a full night of poker.
A former member
Post #: 1
Jason- all of the details are posted. My place- same as last Wednesday only we are playing today, Friday @7pm. Did you show up on Wednesday?? My roommate said someone showed up looking to play...