MORE FRIGHTENING THAN ANY HAUNTED HOUSES;
& ESPECIALLY MORE FUN THAN ANY OTHER PARTY AROUND!
Prices Subject to Increase! To purchase and lock in the current price:
1) RSVP; then
2) Visit and Register at:
- BIGGEST PARTY IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
- INCREDIBLE PRIZES – INCLUDING A TRIP TO THE CARIBBEAN
- DJ & DANCING
- OVER 1,000 PEOPLE ATTEND EACH YEAR!
- TONS OF ENTERTAINMENT!
Ghosts, goblins, wolfmen, witches, vampires, politicians, and other scary creatures…BEWARE as our Meetup celebrates its annual Halloween Party for Young Professionals in style!
Over 1,000 people attended our Halloween parties each year, and we expect at least as many people this year! From lawyers to teachers to doctors to Cap Hill staffers to techies to young diplomats to every other type of young professional, this evening we trade in our briefcases and laptops for broomsticks and pumpkins!
Every year, we are proud to host the biggest party in which Washington’s most aspiring young professionals and future leaders get dressed up in the most unique, unusual, funniest and craziest costumes. Tonight, the legendary city of Transylvania is transported to the center of our Nation’s Capitol. Get dressed up in your funniest, craziest costumes. TTD has reserveda A NEW LOCATION for an exclusive – and perhaps one of the largest Halloween parties you may ever attend!
. Join the spirits of living and departed right down the street from the White house for an evening including:
1) DJ AND DANCING: MUMMY’S MUSIC: With music from one of Washington’s leading DJs! Now we pack the floor with young professionals (living and dead) as we resurrect some of the classic retro tunes from the past 30 years and combine them with the hottest modern high energy, hip hop and top 40 party dance hits. Groove to these haunted dance hits as the party rocks past the witching hour
2) COSTUME CONTEST: With prizes for Scariest, Prettiest & Most Original costume. Among the prizes
a) Grand Prize: A Magnificent Weekend Trip to the Caribbean!
b) Runner Up Prizes, including:
- A Dinner for Two Aboard the Odyssey;
- New Year’s Eve Gala Tickets;
… and more!
3) PUMPKIN’S PARTY GAMES: Nuclear waste party games and bobbing for Apples.
4) CARICATURIST FROM FRANKENSTEIN’S CASTLE: Take home a free cartoon drawing of yourself (that you can even be buried with) from one of Washington’s leading caricaturist.
5) FOOD DRIVE: Bring a can of food for the homeless.
6) COMPLIMENTARY DOOR PRIZES FOR EARLY ARRIVALS
7) Tons of CANDY!
8) Much, much more!!!! (More Halloween surprises occurring).
AGE: This event is 21 and over. You must have valid ID. If you arrive without ID, or are under 21, there will be NO refunds.
1) RSVP; then