addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Downtown Dog Walk Message Board › Camping

Camping

Sarah
user 11874683
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Would anyone want to plan for a camping trip sometime this summer? I would like to take Peaches and would like to go with others. We can camp and canoe and hike and anything else! What do you think?

Leanne
lw1157
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 23
Capella and Terrence are both veteran campers. We'd be up for a trip. I'm going to Summit Lake and Chain O'Lakes this May for camping, hiking, kayaking, etc. I'm interested in getting out to Shades SP some time this summer.
Kathy, Olivia Pupp...
user 9876558
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I'd love to go. Olivia and Diamond both have camped, but Olivia enjoys it a lot more than Diamond. She LOVES the woods.