addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New Jersey & Phili Bollywood Meetup Group Message Board › Regarding tonight Bar Crawl

Regarding tonight Bar Crawl

Swapnil S.
user 16798531
Philadelphia, PA
Hey guys,

Since the jersey group is coming down south late I thought we start the night with dinner at Han Dynasty. Please let me know ASAP if your attending dinner and if not we will meetup at Mad River or Manyunk Brewery which just behind the Mad River.

To find us please send me a text at 708-369-7769 (cell) I'm not sure if I will be able to update the site from my phone.

Hope to see you all tonight.

Swapnl