addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Friends of Halloween Message Board › A Fond Farewell

A Fond Farewell

A former member
Post #: 67
I wanted to take a moment and thank you all for such a fun meet up group!
Eric and Wendy, it has been great meeting you both and getting to go behind the scenes to so many haunts in the area these last few years. I have enjoyed myself so much and thru you all, got to meet some really awesome people and it's led me to go to some of the conventions as well and I have loved every minute of it! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get out with you all last year.
I am moving however back east as soon as I sell my house. I want to wish each of you I have traipsed thru the many haunts with, all the very best and perhaps I may see you at some of the future conventions!
Thank you Eric for organizing this group, I know it takes a lot to set up, but I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you for making me feel so welcome at the start!
*big hugs* for you and Wendy!

Kind regards,

Wanda