Thank you for your interest in this golf group for the DFW area. I started this meetup group back in Feb/2012 in an attempt to seek golfers like myself who like to play different courses that allow public play throughout the year, may be somewhat new to the area, and/or may not have a regular group to go out with it weekend and week out.
Expectations for those who join this group are the following:
• Participate in scheduled events and use this forum for impromptu outings
• Observe proper golf etiquette while on the course at all times
• Keep up with pace of play
• Observe proper dress attire, and above all
• Enjoy playing the game!!!
I would expect those who join know how to play. Beginners are welcomed but you should at have least played a few rounds of golf all ready and know the general rules and course of conduct. If you haven’t played in a while that’s fine but the last thing we want to do is hold up pace of play at any given golf course as this may discourage future events by course management.
Starting January/2014, Membership dues will be required for this group at an annual fee of $15.00. See our discussion board for details.